Video is a powerful content medium for digital storytelling. It can have a large impact on the success of your content marketing efforts and promotional campaigns. It also serves as an essential method of building customer relationships, and it is a perfect way to connect with your target audience. To justify our argument that video plays a vital role in any content marketing strategy, here are a few key statistics:
- Last year, video content accounted for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
- Social media videos generate 1200% more shares compared to all other content pieces.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- The volume of mobile video viewers increases by 100% every year.
With this being said, now is the time for your business to establish a winning video content strategy! You and your team should establish the actual video details. What I want to help you understand is how to find your viewers and promote your videos better. These two are essential assets to any business, and I recommend you make sure the right people are watching them. Here are my seven tips and tricks to get more viewers on your viewers:
- Have a simple video SEO strategy
- Make it clear what the video is about
- Use social proof
- Optimize video for conversions
- Choose your distribution outlets.
- Maximize the reach and impact of your videos
- Analyze your video performance
It drills down that it takes time and effort to create high performing video content. If you have the correctly strategized content plan and the right amount of creativity, you can capitalize on video content ability to encourage people to watch, inspire people, and ultimately take action.
By: Brandon Diaz